Odisha Football Club vs Jamshedpur Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Odisha FC (OFC) will be faced off against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) for the 79th match of the league. OFC vs JFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC).
It will be the 15th match for JFC in ISL – 2020-21. JFC holds the eighth position in the league standings, with 15 points in their account. So far, they played total of 14 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 6 matches and lost 5 matches.
The total goals for the team are 13 and against the team are 17. In the last match, they played against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on January 27th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
Prior to this match, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on January 24th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their losing streak is 5 and winning streak is 3.
Their form in the last 5 matches is D D L L L. Unlike the last matches, they should try to play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
OFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Odisha FC (OFC). It will be the fourteenth match for OFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. OFC holds the eleventh position in the league standings, with 8 points in their account. So far, they played total of 13 matches, in which they have won one match, tied 5 matches and lost 7 matches.
The total goals for the team are 13 and against the team are 20. In the last match, they played against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on January 24th, in which both the teams have managed to score one goal in each of their account,, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
Before this match, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on January 19th, in which both the teams have managed to score one goal in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
Their form in the last 5 matches is D D L D W. OFC, being at the bottom first position in ISL 2020-21 points table – They must try harder to take more wins in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Odisha Football Club (OFC) – Key Players
- Steven Taylor, who is a former Newcastle United defender. Apart from his solidity in defense, Taylor is also known for his leadership, and has captained several teams across his career. He was instated as the captain of Odisha FC by Coach Stuart Baxter.
- Marcelinho Pereira, who is a forward player and fondly known as ‘Marcelinho’. His name sends shivers down the spines of defenders in ISL. He is the third-highest goal scorer in the ISL with 31 goals.
- Arshdeep Singh, who is a youngest goalkeeper. He is coming through the ranks of Indian Football. The previous season witnessed Odisha FC’s number one goalkeeping slot divided rather equally between Arshdeep and Spaniard Francisco Dorronsoro.
- Cole Alexander has joined Odisha FC on a two-year contract period. A high-energy mid-fielder, he has also represented various other South African clubs such as Vasco Da Gama, Chippa United, Polokwane City and SuperSport United.
- Jacob Tratt is a very talented defender who can play both as a right-back and centre-back. The defender penned down a one-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-club side on Friday.
Jamshedpur (JFC) – Key Players
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. He was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
OFC vs JFC – Recent Form
Odisha Football Club: W D L D D
Jamshedpur: L L L D D
OFC vs JFC – Team Squad
Odisha Football Club (OFC): Arshdeep Singh, Kamaljit Singh, Ravi Kumar, Ankit Bhuyan, Thoiba Singh, Mohammad Sajid Dhot, Hendry Antonay, Jacob Tratt, Kamalpreet Singh, Steven Taylor, George D’Souza, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Cole Alexander, Paul Ramfangzauva, Diego Mauricio, Saurabh Meher, Gaurav Bora, Vinit Rai, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Isak Vanlalruatfela, Nandhakumar Sekar, Laishram Singh, Baoringdao Bodo, Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Marcelinho, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Shubham Sarangi, Manuel Omwu
Jamshedpur (JFC): Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William Lalnunfela
OFC vs JFC – Probable Playing 11
Odisha Football Club: Arshdeep Singh, Gaurav Bora, Jacob Tratt, Rakesh Pradhan, Mohammad Sajid Dho, Cole Alexander, Vinit Rai , Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Diego Mauricio, Manuel Omwu
Jamshedpur: Stephen Eze, Peter Hartley, Aitor Monroy, A Lima, Nerijus Valskis, Ricky Lallawmawma, T Rehnesh, Laldinliana Renthlei, Jitendra Singh, Mobashir Rahman, F Choudhary
OFC vs JFC – Match Prediction
Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1 and they managed to draw the match. The analytics shows that Jamshedpur FC has clear supremacy over Odisha FC. Odisha FC (OFC) team has lot of youngsters in its ranks and their inexperience to remain strong in crunch situations is going to be crucial. They have Steven Taylor and Marcelinho are the player’s will be the strength for their team. But, the entry of new coach is disadvantage for both the teams, because his strategies could go haywire if the players fail to be in sync.
On the other hand, JFC-team has got a good head-coach Owen Coyle replacement of Aitor Monroy and also last season Golden Boot winner and former Chennaiyin FC striker Nerijus Valskis roping to Jamshedpur FC. So, it is a major advantage for JFC team. And also, they have experienced foreigners like Peter Hartley, Stephen Eze, Alex Lima and Nicholas Fitzgerald to act as the spine of the side. So, we expect JFC to win this match.
FOR FINAL TEAM CLICK HERE