TaskBucks is one of the best money earning apps in India that help you earn bonus revenue for executing simple tasks such as downloading other apps, visiting other websites, viewing ads and videos, referring to your friends or relatives, sharing opinions, completing surveys, and participating in contests. From referrals, you can earn up to Rs. 70 per day through TaskBucks.
You can earn up to Rs. 70 per day through referrals. Yes, you have heard it right! This app is not available on iOS. Only Android users can take advantage of this app.
The money earned can be redeemed by recharging your mobile phone or you can also take cash out via Mobikwik or Paytm wallet.
Why should you install Task bucks?
If you love exploring apps, try Taskbucks.
At TaskBucks, we are making ‘time spent on smartphones’ more rewarding. You try new apps or engaging with existing ones, share your feedback with app developers and for all this you earn Bucks. Use these Bucks to get:
- Earn Coins
- Paytm Cash
- Mobile Recharge Packs
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS AGREEMENT is made between you and TaskBucks (hereinafter referred to as “TaskBucks” or ”Us” or ”We”) and YOU (hereinafter referred to as “user” or “end user” or “customer”), and is dated for reference purposes as of today. TaskBucks is operated and managed by Digismart Digital Media Pvt Ltd . TaskBucks is a mobile application that operates in India. TaskBucks generates, among other things, reports for its clients as per campaigns created by them/us and tasks completed by end users. TaskBucks may also audit findings, using varying methods such as on-site visits, telecommunication, web-based and intercept interviews. The reports that are generated from the programs we develop are provided to our clients for the purpose of determining operational successes and opportunities for improvement in areas such as service, sales, product presentation, facility maintenance, and other specifics of the client’s operations and personnel.
Any applications submitted by end users to perform/ submit/ complete or incompletely submit assignments or tasks and relevant/ applicable reports for these assignments or tasks for and under the guidance of TaskBucks or its direct clients; and, WHEREAS, TaskBucks and end user seek to reduce to writing their respective rights and obligations arising out of their intended independent contractor relationship; NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereto agree upon the following:
1. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR’S STATUS.This Agreement contemplates the creation of a relationship of independent contractor by and between TaskBucks and end users; with User as Contractor, and TaskBucks as Contractee. Nothing herein is intended to create, nor should be construed as creating, the relationship of employer and employee.
Project opportunities are offered by varying means on an as needed, rotating basis. User may choose to accept or reject any proposed project. You agree and understand that we have the option and choice to ask for your services as an independent contractor in performing said services, or not. You, in turn, have the right to accept or not to accept any project posted. User also understands that TaskBucks may share your details (partial/complete) with organizations whose tasks they complete in order to reward them.
2. REWARD User’s earnings or rewards for tasks completed shall be based solely on the number & quality of acceptable reports received by TaskBucks from its clients (advertisers). TaskBucks is not liable for rewards lost or not credited in user’s wallet due to internet connectivity issues, bugs in the TaskBucks system or any other factor.
Reward coins credited to user in the Task Bucks wallet will also expire in case of 30 days of inactivity, in other words if a user doesn’t visit TaskBucks app at least once in 30 days then the user will be considered inactive and all the coins in the wallet will expire.
Mobile recharges or other rewards redeemed by users are completed using a third party application. TaskBucks is not responsible for failed or unsuccessful recharge transactions and repayment of the same.
3. LIMITATION OF AUTHORITYUser shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit TaskBucks in any manner, including by any promise or representation, whether oral or written, unless specifically authorized by TaskBucks in writing.
4. DISPUTES.In the event any dispute, arbitration, or litigation arises out of, in connection with, or as a result of any act performed by User pursuant to this agreement, or failure to perform, as the case may be, User shall cooperate fully with TaskBucks in an effort to resolve the same. User agrees to indemnify and hold TaskBucks harmless of and from any and all claims, demands, suits, and liabilities, including costs and attorney’s fees, to which TaskBucks may be subjected by reason of or in connection with any proceeding arising out of the conduct or omissions of User. It is the policy of Task Bucks to avoid litigation whenever possible but the decision whether or not to enter into or maintain litigation shall be the decision of TaskBucks alone. This obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
5. TRAINING.TaskBucks will provide User with instructions and forms designed to assist User in completing a task for TaskBucks, all of which shall remain TaskBucks’s property.
6. EMPLOYMENT.User will not, on behalf of himself or any third party, employ, or seek to employ any person employed by or engaged by TaskBucks and its team around the world, or otherwise directly or indirectly induce such persons to leave their employment or independent contractor position thereat.
7. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.While User is working for Task Bucks, and thereafter, User will hold in strictest confidence, maintain as confidential, and not disclose to any third party, the following: Any and all information concerning TaskBucks’s present or former customers, including their names and identities, locations and addresses, their employees and representatives, business practices, as well as the information sought to be gathered, and actually gathered, in connection with the services provided by TaskBucks to its customers; Any and all information concerning TaskBucks’s employees and representatives, as well as any information designated orally or in writing as confidential by TaskBucks regarding TaskBucks’s sales methods, plans, and records, TaskBucks’s collections on behalf of its customers, all written communications, training and marketing materials, and all other like documents not disseminated to the general public, including computer programs and printouts, as well as any other confidential information regarded by Task Bucks as a trade secret or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. User may, in accordance with the foregoing, use such information solely as necessary in User’s work for Task Bucks.
8. TERMINATION.Either party may, at any time, terminate this Agreement for any reason or for no reason at all. However, each shall continue to comply with any and all obligations of this Agreement that are intended to survive its termination or expiration.
User understands that in the event of termination or expiration, User will receive the balance recharge due to User for tasks that Task Bucks has deemed acceptable. Task Bucks and User shall deal with each other fairly and in good faith relative to this Agreement. User further understands that if User has participated in any incentive promotion pursuant to which User may be entitled to a bonus, trip, or any kind of award/ rewards, User will not be entitled to the same if it was not actually received prior to the date of termination. TaskBucks may terminate User accounts without prior notice if any suspicious activity is found which come is the way of natural or intended functioning of Task Bucks. Task Bucks may terminate user(s) account(s) if user is found to be indulging in promoting their TaskBucks referral links or any other codes on Facebook, Google Play or any other public properties along with misleading or spammy communication of any nature. Termination of user accounts will be at the sole discretion of Task Bucks
9. BREACH OF AGREEMENT.User understands and agrees that any breach or threatened breach by User of the non-competition and non-disclosure provisions contained in this Agreement will cause Task Bucks substantial, irreparable harm which is difficult to measure, and that Task Bucks therefore may obtain an injunction against such conduct and User consents thereto. This right is in addition to any other rights Task Bucks may have against User for breach of this Agreement. Therefore, whenever TaskBucks may apply for a restraining order or injunction against User for breaching or threatening to breach this Agreement as described above, User waives any notice to which User may be entitled and consents to such restraining order or injunction. If TaskBucks proceeds against User in the state court for Haryana/ Delhi, or the Indian High Courts/ Supreme Court situated in or closest to said area of Gurgaon, on any cause of action arising out of this Agreement, User agrees that such court may exercise personal jurisdiction over User. In the event of any breach of this Agreement by User, User agrees to pay Task Bucks all losses and damages sustained as a result thereof, as well as court costs, attorney fees, and related expenses.
10. MISCELLANEOUS.Task Bucks projects/services are available only to and can only be used by an individual who can form legally binding contracts as per the prevailing laws in India. The term individual shall only include a living person and does not include all other legal creations. The services/projects are not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from accessing TaskBucks for any reason. Each notice to either Task Bucks or User required hereunder shall be in writing and emailed to the addresses provided by the parties unless and until any such address is changed in writing. TaskBucks and User shall exercise best efforts to communicate to the other any such change in address. Such notices shall be deemed given when mailed by certified mail, return receipt requested. Any written notice may be personally delivered, but personally delivered notices shall be deemed given on the date of actual receipt.
11. PAYMENT TERMSIn respect of any transactions entered into on the Task Bucks pro platform, including making a payment:
- The payment of pre-designated amount user makes to campaign is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee
- Task Bucks reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by Task Bucks on the Contest page,
- In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such userâ€™s participation in any round(s) or Contest(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of the pre-designated amount, for excess amount if any, user can get in touch with support at [email protected] for refund applicable if any.
- In case of any issues of return of underutilized packs of any amount standing to the User may be made by way of a request to TaskBucks and we shall do it on a case to case basis purely at the jurisdiction of team
- Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on TaskBucks, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank reconciliations and such other external dependencies that TaskBucks has on third parties, any transactions on Task Bucks Platform may take up to 24 hours to be processed. A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. Task Bucks may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
12. CAMPAIGNSIn respect of any campaigns running, to run or to be executed in future or not to be executed on the TaskBucks platform:
- It will be based on sole and absolute discretion of TaskBucks to run or not run a campaign or use complete/ partial information from campaign as provided to Task Bucks.